Specialty Dwelling and Fire Insurance

Do you own a lake home or a manufactured home? It can be tricky finding reasonable insurance rates for a home that sees only seasonal use. Or maybe you have multiple family dwellings (up to 4 families) in the same location (like that old resort on the point). We can arrange specialty insurance for your lake home or cabin, whether it's "stick-built" or manufactured in a factory. Specialty insurance can even cover you when you rent a property, or have a tenant.

Want to know more? Contact us today.


Frederic Bruno, Attorney, NBTA Certified Criminal Trial Specialist

I have been working with Jim Andrews for over 15 years and he provides all my law office insurance needs. The ...


McKee & Andrew's Tips to Protect Yourself and Property From Spring Stroms

Posted June 15th, 2015 @ 02:06pm by: Avallo The saying "April showers bring May flowers" is true, especially ...

Powered by: Avallo Panel